Pitstop For February 2025 Link for this blogpost: https://tarballs4u.blogspot.com/2025/02/february-2025.html?m=1 I might as well start with #SunshinePA Don't Swim In The Ocean, You'll get Tarballs in your mouth! But I'll give you homemade ones - recipe from the South ๐ค๐๐ My notes were deleted by cyber crime...๐ค https://www.google.com/search?q=jimmy+fallon+sings+tarballs+in+your+mouth&oq=jimmy+fallon+sings+tarballs+in+your+mouth&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIHCAEQIRigATIHCAIQIRigATIHCAMQIRigATIHCAQQIRigAdIBCjEyODkwajBqMTWoAgiwAgE&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:8c5427d1,vid:pHvpPdD0KfU,st:0 ๐ค๐ Remember, fellow Tarball Drummers: Story of the two wolves! The one who grows is the one you feed. ๐ค๐ https://youtu.be/Cch7Uik6GOk?si=-AnfYtDj0wuYBlrC Oatmeal cake - no sugar! I will give you link below the video ๐งก Make your own heat - is it safe? #DecideForYourself https://yout...
Link to this blogpost: https://tarballs4u.blogspot.com/2025/06/june-2025.html?m=1 May I was on vacation... I'll make it up to ya .. https://youtube.com/playlist?list=RDTvBwpIsrSOw&playnext=1&si=pxRvEGKBDL7uGXyU I can't post images because Google is accusing me of "denied permissions" I didn't change my permissions So this pisses me off. I'll be back....I hope. -6/8/2025
๐ต๐ถYou say Matsato, I say Matsato ๐ถ๐ต๐ถ๐ต❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ But don't call the whole thing off!!! Today, February 13, 2025 may be the last day they offer 70% discount, so hurry! Update ๐ They are still running their ad! ๐Happy Valentine's Day ❤️ Link for this blog: https://tarballs4u.blogspot.com/2025/02/matsato.html?m=1 Table Of Contents: https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2024/01/table-of-round-tents.html?m=1 Their website: Matsato.com This is why I am particularly grateful: Dear Jennifer, I know the great reputation that Matsato has and I am overwhelmed by this generosity ๐ฐTo tears! Of course I will order more as gifts! I need to get these mailed as soon as possible. Two of the leather cases and one of the scissors were already stolen out of my apartment after opening it to give one of the knives to the FedEx manager - I was in a hurry and forgot to grab a leather case which I meant to give him. . I w...
Comments
Post a Comment